About Shockley Commercial
Quality Service in St. Louis and St. Charles Missouri since 1980
Shockley Commercial / Industrial is one of the largest independent full service real estate companies in Metro St. Louis and the largest in St. Charles County. Our corporate office is located in the heart of St. Charles City and is centrally located to serve the St. Louis and St. Charles markets. Shockley Commercial/ Industrial was established in 1980 and is one of the most respected companies in the metro area with a reputation to prove it for over 35 years.
Shockley Commercial / Industrial can help you with all of your commercial property needs. Our corporate office is located in the heart of St. Charles City and is centrally located to serve the St. Louis and St. Charles markets. Use the the links below to see what’s available in your area.
Shockley Construction employs up to fifty trades which enable us to handle multiple projects at one time. Strong construction management makes our company successful. We have been offering quality construction services in St. Louis and St. Charles Missouri since 1980.
Spotlight on Shockley’s President and Vice President, to find out more about the entire Shockley Commercial / Industrial team click here view our team page.
Doyle W. Shockley
- Doyle established Shockley Commercial/Real Estate in 1980
- Doyle is a lifetime member of the “Million Dollar Club”
- Doyle received the “Realtor of the Year” award in 1978
- Doyle has been named the “Top Sales Agent” in St. Charles County numerous times
- Present member of the St. Charles and St. Louis Board of Realtors
- Past President of the Charles Rotary Club.
- The Shockley organization has brokered millions of square feet of “Sale or Lease” Commercial and Industrial properties in St. Charles County
- Doyle Shockley has “built” several million square feet of Commercial and Industrial properties in St. Charles County for tenants (large and small), investors, and his own
- Shockley Commercial sponsors many youth clubs and charities
Scott D. Shockley
- Scott has been in Commercial Real Estate for over 30 years
- Present Rotary Club member
- Present Member of various committees associated with Board of Realtors since 1988
- Present Member of the St. Charles and St. Louis Board of Realtors
- Present St. Louis Bank Board Member since January 2004
- Past member of multi-million dollar club
- Scott is involved with several youth sports Board of Directors and coaches youth sports
- Scott sponsors and is involved in several charities
- Started investing in real estate at 18 years of age, buying, rehabbing and selling houses.
Recent Shockley Success
Get the latest success stories from our customers and company updates from Shockley Commercial.